I talked in my hair and makeup trial post that, while the stylists from Fringe did exactly what I asked when I went in for my trial, I just didn’t feel like myself. So, taking a bit of a gamble, I switched some things up for the wedding day.
For my makeup, instead of the greys and pinks that I had originally requested, Kim set to work with a gold-hued palette.
While I loved the overall style of my trial updo, I felt that the curls took up too much room on the back of my head, and I wanted my bangs to look a little less ‘done.’ Holly did a phenomenal job and gave me exactly what I asked for.
I looked much more like myself (which is what Mr. Plane had originally requested!), and honestly have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. It was almost time for the final touch — my dress!
All photos courtesy of studiOsnap unless otherwise noted.
Previously, on the Airplane Wedding…
- A bit of chaos leading up to the rehearsal
- Mama Plane gets a surprise before we rehearse
- We eat and look at baby photos
- The Flight Crew get some swag
- I get a case of wedding butterflies (the evil kind)
- The bridal suite is the place to be