I’m glad so many of you commented on my last post on how much you love detail posts, because there is another one coming your way! There were just too many detail shots for one post, so continuing where we left off…
Our rings got some love…
…as did our invitation suite.
I was incredibly pleased with how our alliterative florist, Tom Thompson did with our flowers. With barely any direction at all, they managed to give me exactly what I wanted.
The girls’ bouquets looked fab.
The flowers matched their yellow accessories and shoes very nicely.
The guys’ bouts looked great, too.
Next up, we make our way to the church for our first look!
All photos courtesy of studiOsnap unless otherwise noted.
Previously, on the Airplane Wedding…
- A bit of chaos leading up to the rehearsal
- Mama Plane gets a surprise before we rehearse
- We eat and look at baby photos
- The Flight Crew get some swag
- I get a case of wedding butterflies (the evil kind)
- The bridal suite is the place to be
- I get pretty
- Airplane bridesmaids falling down
- The men dress and drink
- All those little things