After our first look, we took some time before our families arrived to get some shots of just the two of us. They are some of my favorite pictures of the day, and it was very difficult to pick just a few to share, so I apologize for the massive number of Airplane couple shots.
Our photographer thanked us for having such awesome shoes to shoot.
I still can’t get over how perfect the weather turned out.
I love the mirror effect the second shooter was able to create with this window.
These next few were actually candid shots of Mr. Plane and I as our immediate families were arriving and getting organized for photos. I absolutely love remembering the moments that they captured.
Alright enough of us, let’s get the family in on this action!
All photos courtesy of studiOsnap unless otherwise noted.
Previously, on the Airplane Wedding…
- A bit of chaos leading up to the rehearsal
- Mama Plane gets a surprise before we rehearse
- We eat and look at baby photos
- The Flight Crew get some swag
- I get a case of wedding butterflies (the evil kind)
- The bridal suite is the place to be
- I get pretty
- Airplane bridesmaids falling down
- The men dress and drink
- All those little things
- …And a few more things
- Boys will be boys
- First look fun