After our first dance, we opened the dance floor to all of our guests, but for the sake of posting, we’re going to jump right into our parent dances.
For me, the song “Cara Mia” by Jay and the Americans will forever remind me of my father, and it is the song I chose for our daddy-daughter dance.
It starts off slow, but gets faster after the first verse. My dad and I waltzed around the floor like pros — it’s a good thing he loves to dance!
After we were finished, Mr. Plane and his mom took to the dance floor. She picked a very touching song called “All for You“.
Mama Plane also wanted in on the action and dedicated a very appropriate song to me for our mother-daughter dance: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! We invited all of the ladies on to the dance floor for this one.
Next up: the best of the best wedding dance floor action shots!
All photos courtesy of studiOsnap unless otherwise noted.
Previously, on the Airplane Wedding…
- A bit of chaos leading up to the rehearsal
- Mama Plane gets a surprise before we rehearse
- We eat and look at baby photos
- The Flight Crew get some swag
- I get a case of wedding butterflies (the evil kind)
- The bridal suite is the place to be
- I get pretty
- Airplane bridesmaids falling down
- The men dress and drink
- All those little things
- …And a few more things
- Boys will be boys
- First look fun
- Just the two of us
- Formals for the rest
- The ceremony begins
- Processional fun
- The bride arrives
- We get the ceremony underway
- Vows and kisses and marriage, oh my!
- Reception successes
- Some super fly entrances
- Toastess with the mostess
- Our guests get some sweet eats
- Swaying to the music