I personally love wedding dance floor photos. Talk about capturing people with their guard down! The first time I saw some of these photos, I laughed out loud — who knew our friends would seriously break it down?!
There was, unavoidably, a train…
And some serious salsa…
Some wanted to avoid the camera…
Others relished it!
There was some serious flowergirl sprinkler action.
Et tu, BM Rocket?
I can only guess what’s happening here…
Near the end of the night, our photographers took us outside to get the last shot of the evening. From the lawn, looking into the venue and seeing all of our friends and family having a great time, I finally breathed a sigh of relief: our wedding was a success!
And so concludes the Airplane wedding! But you’re not quite rid of me yet — I still have a couple more things to share before I sign off for good. Stay tuned!
All photos courtesy of studiOsnap unless otherwise noted.
Previously, on the Airplane Wedding…
- A bit of chaos leading up to the rehearsal
- Mama Plane gets a surprise before we rehearse
- We eat and look at baby photos
- The Flight Crew get some swag
- I get a case of wedding butterflies (the evil kind)
- The bridal suite is the place to be
- I get pretty
- Airplane bridesmaids falling down
- The men dress and drink
- All those little things
- …And a few more things
- Boys will be boys
- First look fun
- Just the two of us
- Formals for the rest
- The ceremony begins
- Processional fun
- The bride arrives
- We get the ceremony underway
- Vows and kisses and marriage, oh my!
- Reception successes
- Some super fly entrances
- Toastess with the mostess
- Our guests get some sweet eats
- Swaying to the music
- Dancing with dad (and moms, too)